Delex law firm (a brand of Concern-Dialog CJSC) is looking for a Deputy Head of Debt Collection Team. The Team consists of about 25 employees and deals with all aspects of debt collection – call center for soft collection, legal teams to deal with different phases of judicial processes and compulsory execution, negotiations teams dealing with debtors who are willing to have amicable solution of the case and others.
- Coordinate the work of Debt Collection Team;
- Analyze data and suggest improvements in the work distribution, organization and in software solutions implemented in the process;
- Deal with day-to-day management of the teams, relationship with the client(s) and problematic debtors;
- Draft reports and analysis of data;
- Preform any other activities necessary for the improvement of the work of the team.
- Bachelor's degree in Law, Economics, Informatics and Applied Mathematics, or other relevant field;
- Work experience in debt collection field is an asset;
- Experience in managing small to mid-size teams;
- Action-oriented person;
- Strong communication skills;
- Excellent knowledge of MS Word and Excel; knowledge of data analytical tools is an asset;
- Excellent knowledge of Armenian language; knowledge of Russian and English languages is desirable;
- Excellent negotiation and communication skills;
- Ability to solve conflict and complex situations;
- Analytical thinking;
- Stress resistance.