- Provide printing support to preprinting and printing works of the Philately Department;
- Design stamps and other philatelic products;
- Prepare magazines and booklets;
- Ensure the technical maintenance of ready printing files in order to implement the further printing works;
- Ensure the accurate printing of sketches of stamps and other design products;
- Collaborate with the respective officials of the Ministry of High-Tech Industry of the Republic of Armenia and Board members, as well as attend the Board meetings, if necessary, protecting the interests of "Haypost CJSC”;
- Suggest new ideas and use a creative approach for stamps and design of products with stamps;
- Develop designer summaries of information and data, based on studies;
- Ensure design proofing before the final submission;
- Control the fulfillment of rules in stamp printing process;
- Archive the used materials, control the conservation of materials;
- Assist and support, if necessary, certain projects, through close cooperation with colleagues from other units;
- Fulfill duly and in time the mentioned obligations, as well as other assignments of the immediate superior or the management team, directly or indirectly related to the administration;
- Fulfill other functions anyhow related to the mentioned ones.
- Higher education in a corresponding field. Knowledge in the field of philately would be an asset.
- Work experience in preprinting and printing processes;
- Painting skills;
- Good command of printing rules and principles;
- Comprehensive knowledge of design software (Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, Corel Draw, Adobe In Design);
- Practical command of Armenian, Russian, and English;
- Deep interest towards graphics and illustration, well-developed visual sense and originality;
- At least 3 years of experience in graphic design.