Job responsibilities are but not limited to:
- Provide network design as well as daily operations qualified recommendations
- Troubleshoot technical problems
- Support, maintain and modernize virtualized environments
- Set up workstations for new employees.
- Design and implement CI/CD pipelines
- Develop scripts to automate routine tasks
- Informs immediate supervisor about system violation cases and takes measures
- Day to day management of various platforms or services such as AWS, Azure, BitBucket, Office 365, Atlassian.
- Patch management and security (antivirus and malware)
Basic Knowledge of:
- 2+ years of experience in systems administration.
- TCP/IP DHCP, DNS, HTTP, Proxy, NAT, Routing and VPN
- Layer 3 and Layer 7 Firewalls, reverse proxies, load balancers
- Microsoft Windows Server administration
- Microsoft Azure (VMs, VM Scale Sets, SQL, Functions, App Service, Load Balancers, Storage, Automation Accounts)
- AWS (EC2, Lambda, Systems Manager, S3, CloudWatch, IAM)
- Basic networking tools (traceroute, nmap, nslookup)
- CI/CD Tools (Azure DevOps, Jenkins)
- Version Control Systems (Git)
- Task Management Systems (Azure Boards, Jira)
- Database Systems (Microsoft SQL Server, PostgreSQL, Oracle Database)
- Programming (C#, Powershell)
- Rest APIs
- Information Security best practices and vulnerability assesmet tools
- Experience with the following technologies: Docker and Kubernetes orchestration, Jenkins.
About BlueNet LLC
BlueNet is a software development company located in Yerevan, Armenia with links to two US-based companies.