- Provide network design and qualified recommendations for daily operations.
- Troubleshoot technical problems.
- Support, Maintain, and modernize virtualized environments.
- Set up workstations for new employees.
- Design and implement CI / CD pipelines.
- Develop scripts to automate routine tasks.
- Escalate system violations and provide preventative measures.
- Day to day management of various platforms or services such as AWS, Azure, BitBucket, Offer 365, and Atlassian.
- Patch Management and security (Antivirus and Malware)
- Proven experience in systems administration.
- TCP/IP DHCP, DNS, HTTP, Proxy, NAT, Routing, and VPN
- Layer 3 and Later 7 Firewalls, reverse Proxies, load balancers
- Microsoft Windows Server Administration
- Microsoft Azure (VMs, VM Scale Sets, SQL, Functions, App Service, Load Balancers, Storage, Automation Accounts)
- AWS (EC2, Lambda, Systems Manager, S3, CloudWatch, IAM)
- Basic networking tools (traceroute, nmap, nslookup)
- CI/CD Tools (Azure DevOps, Jenkins)
- Version Control Systems (Git)
- Task Management Systems (Azure Boards, Jira)
- Database Systems (Microsoft SQL Server, PostgreSQL, Oracle Database)
- Programming (C#, Powershell)
- Rest APIs
- Information Security best practices and vulnerability assessment tools
- Experience in technologies like Docker & Kubernetes orchestration and Jenkins