Are you ready to be part of the production cycle of our software that boosts European clean energy development?
Who we are:
We are an agile IT solution provider, which together with its young and highly motivated team is dedicated to digitalization of industrial asset management and field service businesses. Our customers include the largest electricity utilities, wind turbine and component manufacturing companies as well as industrial service providers with an average of 15 million EUR annual revenue.
We are producing a software that optimizes the green energy development for major players in the industry and together we make clean industries more affordable for the humankind.
Our team believes in diversity and energy, as we reach 50/50 gender equality in company and offer a place for any bright and talented individual!
We offer you:
Challenging tasks that ensures you get to know the latest technologies
Fast-paced profession growth; If you are ambitious then we can definitely boost your career
Great office space and flexible office-home work/life balance
Highly challenging and fun working environment with a globally distributed team where you will have:
Competitive salary, family health insurance, extra day-offs, gym package, travel, and other benefits
Be part of our product team and drive the DevOps process.
- Our back-end stack is based on NodeJS, .NET 5 and .NET 6 running on Microsoft Azure. Help us make this API awesome
- Help out on customer projects with requirements analysis and integrations from customer systems to our product. Our product sits in the middle of our customers system landscape. Sometimes they need help with integrations. You are responsible for driving the integration process. You coordinate with the customers development team and align integration design and deadlines with them
- Help out with improving our deployment process We run deployments with DevOps pipelines and Infrastructure as code. The deployment process needs a little tweak here-and-there. DevOps is a shared responsibility in ZEVIT.
- At least 2 years of experience with Azure Cloud
- Knowledge of CI/CD processes with Azure DevOps pipelines
- Hands on experience of Kubernetes (Azure Kubernetes Service)
- Experience with Service Mesh (Open Service Mesh and/or Istio)
- Knowledge of TCP/IP, HTTP, DNS, and Firewall
- Knowledge of cloud security concepts
- Knowledge of microservices
- Experience with Git
- Experience with PowerShell/Bash
- Fluent in English
- both written and spoken
- Can plan his/her own tasks according to agreed scope and deadlines
- Passionate about technologies
- watching talks and reading books on how to improve your skills