Our key objective has always been to ensure accessibility of the latest innovative solutions of the field to our customers. We utilize cutting-edge technology and innovative, out-of-the-box strategies to collect and analyze insights that help to shape the services of future.
And now We are looking for a talented, experienced and enthusiastic Digital Marketing Expert. He/She will be responsible for planning, developing, implementing and managing the Company’s digital marketing strategy and reporting marketing performance to the management. The Digital Marketing Expert will work closely with Product Marketing, Digital Marketing, Design and Communications teams, as well as agencies to ensure smooth planning, management and delivery of all projects.
- Build, plan and implement the Company’s multi-channel digital marketing strategy
- Manage the whole flow of digital marketing campaigns from idea to execution
- Work with the in-house team of marketers and designers to ensure timely delivery of projects
- Manage the creative production process for digital channels from idea generation to post-production
- Develop briefs for the design team and creative agencies, follow up on deliverables, provide feedback
- Develop and implement the Company’s SEO strategy
- Implement marketing automation solutions to meet the Company’s goals
- Create and manage chatbot marketing campaigns
- Execute tests, collect and analyze data, identify trends/insights
- Plan and oversee email marketing campaigns
- Conduct competitive research and benchmarking
- Monitor and report on the effectiveness of digital marketing communications
- Discover and propose new growth channels and strategies
- Collaborate with various departments to manage brand reputation and oversee communication across digital channels
- Other tasks deriving from the position.
- Proven experience of at least 5 years in Digital Marketing
- A degree in a related field will be a plus
- Deep understanding of all fields of Digital Marketing, from website creation and SEO to content production, SMM and digital advertising
- Advanced SEO knowledge (including technical SEO), experience with tools such as Ahrefs, Moz, Semrush, etc.
- Knowledge of HTML and CSS
- Knowledge of chatbot marketing, experience with tools such as ManyChat
- Advanced analytical skills, ability to use tools like Google Analytics, Yandex Metrica, Firebase, etc.
- Familiarity with Google ads, Facebook ads manager, My Target, Yandex Direct and other advertising platforms
- Familiarity with e-mail marketing platforms and knowledge of best practices
- Excellent communication, presentation and data visualization skills
- Outstanding ability to think creatively, strategically, identify and resolve problems
- Ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously
- Strong organizational skills and extreme attention to details
- High sense of responsibility and ability to multitask
- Excellent knowledge of Armenian, good knowledge of Russian and English languages
- Good sense of humour, positive attitude even in stressful situations.
About Ucom LLC
"Ucom" LLC is a unified communications operator in Armenia, which offers symmetrical and mobile broadband Internet and other services.