We’re looking for a Digital Marketing Specialist who will be responsible for using digital channels to generate leads and build brand awareness. The digital marketer must also use measurable analytics to identify weaknesses and find ways to improve performance across different digital channels.
The ideal positioner is expected to thrive in an open, dynamic, flexible, fun-spirited, collaborative environment and desire creative freedom and an opportunity to work in a high performing team!
Here are the links for more information about us:
– Our benefits : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MWutAteocD4&feature=youtu.be
– About us 😀 : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CfI1skw-tF4&t=3s
- Identify major competitors and research their products, sales and marketing strategies
- Identify gaps in the market and uncover market trends
- Analyze research results and present findings
- Create and monitor a wide variety of email marketing campaigns. Track and analyze campaign results
- Design digital media campaigns according to business goals
- Coordinate and manage the creation of digital content such as press releases, infographics, etc.
- Reach out to social media influencers to pitch a partnership
- Stay up-to-date with digital media technologies and latest trends
- BS/MS degree in a quantitative, test-driven field
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in Digital Marketing
- In-depth experience with website analytics tools
- Perfect verbal and written communication skills in English
About Renderforest LLC
Renderforest, which supports Wildek, is online video production platform helping individuals and businesses create broadcast videos online. So far 2,5 million videos have been created with over 1 million users. The Company currently has 30 team members.