- Build and execute social media strategy through competitive research, platform determination, benchmarking, messaging and audience identification
- Manage Podcastle’s social media accounts, including, but not limited to Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and LinkedIn
- Curate relevant content to reach the company’s ideal customers.
- Work with internal resources for content creation (graphic design, images, video, copywriting, SEO, etc.)
- Become an advocate for the Company in Social Media spaces, engaging in dialogues and answering questions where appropriate.
- Develop and expand community and/or blogger outreach efforts.
- Integrating all channels of marketing (social media, SEO, content marketing, email and digital marketing)
- You have University degree in Marketing, Journalism, PR or in related field
- You possess knowledge and experience in the tenets of content marketing.
- You have a solid experience in sourcing and managing content development and publishing
- You display in-depth knowledge and understanding of Social Media platforms, their respective participants (Facebook, Twitter, Google+, YouTube, Instagram, etc.) and how each platform can be deployed in different scenarios.
- English is almost your mother tongue and you maintain excellent writing skills.
- You demonstrate winning Social Customer Service techniques.
- You are great at communication with team members and key stakeholders at all levels of the firm.