- Plan, develop and implement marketing strategies for our various campaigns;
- Draft and create emails, blogs, landing pages, and other digital content for our campaigns;
- Understand and utilize Google Analytics and Google AdWords to leverage data in marketing decision-making with a focus on growth;
- Work with multiple companies, teams, and stakeholders to plan, implement, and analyze marketing campaigns;
- Coordinate and communicate with other departments and team members, including Web Development, Graphic Design, Marketing;
- Be familiar with and adhere to the best web standards and practices.
• Excellent writing skills (English);
• Flexibility of thought;
• High level of autonomy and self-motivation;
• Knowledge of and interest in SEO, SEM, content strategy, PPC, email marketing, and social media marketing;
• Ability to manage multiple projects at the same time;
• Strong critical thinking/problem-solving skills;
• Ability to conduct prompt web research to learn and understand new digital technologies;
• Excellent work both in a team environment, as well as a sole contributor.
This position entails work organized from our company office.