“Krisp” is looking for a “Director, Engineering”.
- Drive roadmap, innovation and long term strategy both for client apps, as well as for cloud systems
- Fully own product uptime requirements and SLA commitments
- Set up engineering processes and cross-team efforts between product engineering team and the rest of the company
- Clearly articulate the vision for engineering, service and quality excellence and execute the vision
- Build a culture of learning, knowledge sharing and collaboration
- Create an environment that attracts highly skilled engineers and motivates them to do their best work
- Scale the product engineering team across multiple countries.
- Highly collaborative people manager who measures own success based on the success of people around
- An influential communicator with a history of attracting others towards the best solution to complex problems
- A genuine passion for building relationships cross-functionally and the ability to build positive rapport with people at all levels of the organization
- 10+ years of relevant industry experience
- 10+ years of engineering management experience.
Krisp makes remote professionals and teams all over the world more productive.
Krisp has raised over $3.5M with Silicon Valley investors. We have users from widely known companies such as Salesforce, Google, Zapier, Hubspot, Gitlab, Toptal and 6000 more.
We’ve created the first-ever noise-canceling app for calls. Krisp uses AI to mute background noise bi-directionally - from both sides of the call. Krisp can be used with any conferencing, streaming and recording apps as well as any headset and microphone.
Krisp also became Product of the Year on Product Hunt and was featured on top media websites such as TechCrunch, HackerNews, ZDNet.