- Plan and coordinate eCommerce site development, optimization and bug fixing with back-end and front-end architects and developers.
- Set an extremely high bar for quality and ensure best customer experience.
- Manage site content to create a branded and conversion-focused experiences.
- Measure and optimize traffic flows and budgets to maximize the value of each session. Emphasize and prioritize the experience through mobile devices.
- Merchandise and organize products, categories and catalogs based on product performance. Upload and launch new products.
- Regularly audit product information for accuracy and provides value to the consumer.
- Use data to merchandise the product assortment to be the most relevant to our guests.
- Work with marketing and creative teams to build engaging content that tells an engaging brand story.
- Regularly hypothesize and test user flows, content, and copy to grow user engagement and conversion.
- Recommend findings with marketing and creative teams to grow internal knowledge.
- Maintain the eCommerce calendar for the eCommerce team. Organize and represent eCommerce projects to be the primary contact for internal department.
- Implement SEO strategy. Analyze and make recommendations based on analysis.
- Constantly audit website UX, make recommendations based on user data and A/B testing.
- Implement email strategy and reporting on email KPIs.
- Maintain and reporting on website KPIs.
- Project Management
- Minimum of 2+ years experience in a fast-paced, e-Commerce business.
- Hands-on experience in managing and maintaining e-Commerce websites/portals.
- Knowledgeable of the e-Commerce space that includes marketing strategies, product development, competitive strategies, consumer research, industry trends and usability best practices.
- Knowledge of various platforms and online sales strategies and can be used to conduct digital sales or website conversions.
- Familiarity with web design and a keen eye to detail.
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills.
- Analytical and multitasking skills.