We are looking for a diligent eCommerce Marketing Assistant to join our marketing team and support him in his core and administrative duties.
Swisst is an international brand of innovative fashion accessories. We sell our products through our e-commerce stores that operate in the US and European markets. The E-commerce Marketing Assistant will work with experienced marketing specialists and will have the opportunity to learn and implement various marketing and growth tactics, tools and softwares. This position is ideal for those who want to gain experience in e-commerce, digital marketing and startups.
- Collaborating with the marketing manager, internal teams, and partners on marketing strategy
- Helping identify marketing trends and key opportunities for innovation
- Learning and working with various types of software for digital marketing
- Working closely with sales and marketing department
- Represent our products at international exhibitions and trade shows
- Creating marketing materials such as white papers, case studies, and presentations
- Giving presentations
- Providing administrative support to the marketing team
- General office duties
- Creating and interpreting a variety of reports
- Organizing market research
- Analyzing questionnaires and other forms of feedback
- Updating social media accounts
- Bachelor's or Master’s degree in Marketing, Business, Communications or related fields.
- Fluency in English
- Passion for Startups and/or internet marketing
- Passion of learning different tools and soft skills
- Multitasker with good time management skills
- Strong communication and people skills
- Customer oriented, patient and confident personality Nice-to-haves:
- Experience in Digital Marketing tools
- Excellent writing skills