What do we expect from you?
- Plan and coordinate eCommerce site development. Set an extremely high bar for quality and ensure best customer experience.
- Manage site content to create a branded and conversion-focused experiences. Measure and optimize traffic flows and budgets to maximize the value of each session. Emphasize and prioritize the experience through mobile devices.
- Merchandise and organize products, categories and catalogs based on product performance. Regularly audit product information for accuracy and provides value to the consumer. Use data to merchandise the product assortment to be the most relevant to our guests. Work with planning and buying teams to ensure product visibility is accurate.
- Work with marketing and creative teams to build engaging content that tells an engaging brand story.
- Regularly hypothesize and test user flows, content, and copy to grow user engagement and conversion. Recommend findings with marketing and creative teams to grow internal knowledge.
- Maintain the eCommerce calendar for the eCommerce team. Organize and represent eCommerce projects to be the primary contact for the internal department.
- Implement email strategy and reporting on email KPIs.
- Maintain and report on website KPIs.
- Project Management
What do you bring to us?
- BS in Business Administration or Marketing with three (2) to five (5) years of e-commerce marketing experience
- A strong understanding of how to manage business development and drive revenue strategically through eCommerce.
- Experience managing marketing and tech teams
- Experience developing and overseeing digital marketing strategies
- Knowledge of digital marketing channels such as PPC, SEO, Social Media Display and affiliate marketing channels
- Ability to multi-task and work on several projects simultaneously.
- Excellent written and verbal communication and presentation skills.
- Excellent knowledge of English.
- Strive for continuous improvement of all social media outlets.