The Economic Development Projects Assistant will support Fund’s local economic development programs by composing projects, implementing project activities, coordinating works of the beneficiaries, filling out related financial and administrative documentation.
- Assist in assessment of rural communities, composing local economic development projects;
- Assist in the needs assessment of other rural households and other groups of beneficiaries;
- Conduct on site visits to regions and rural communities of Armenia;
- Organize the planning and implementation of training courses;
- Collect beneficiary software and financial reports;
- Assist beneficiaries in procurement and reporting;
- Communicate with stakeholder groups;
- Translate from English to Armenian languages and visa versa;
- Help coordinate different online stakeholder groups.
- Higher education (specialization in Economics, Agriculture, Public Administration is desirable);
- Experience in rural development, agricultural programs;
- Excellent knowledge of Armenian and English languages;
- Skills in Microsoft Office, especially PowerPoint and Excel tools;
- Team player with excellent communication skills;
- Skills to work on several tasks at the same time;
- Analytical-critical thinking;
- Willingness to learn and to acquire new knowledge in the field for professional development.