- Define expected deadlines, coordinate the outcomes, and undertake corrective measures, if necessary, ensuring the effectiveness of the project.
- Apply and develop the project and allocate involved resources
- Manage everyday works of the team, do time management
- Communicate with the beneficiaries of project every day aiming at application of the project, problems’ discovering and discussing actual current issues,
- Do market research and involve new beneficiaries.
- Minimum 2 years of experience in the fields of IT project management and education (work experience in higher education institutions will be considered an advantage)
- Higher education
- Knowledge of JIRA system
- Ability of implementation of the project in relevant institutions, discovering needs and based on them creating technical tasks
- Skills of doing research and implementation of international experience
- Knowledge of methodology of project management
- Ability to discover innovative ways of fixing issues
- Knowledge of education management systems will be considered an advantage.
Salary: high, 5-day working week and fixed hours.