Optimum Energy is looking for an Electrical Power Engineer to join its team.
- Prepare a variety of engineering deliverables for PV solar projects;
- Perform research and develop recommendations for equipment and/ or materials selection;
- Oversee collection, assimilation, and management of data for engineering work;
- Prepare complex engineering calculations following standard methods and principles;
- Manage assigned budget, schedule, and quality requirements;
- Develop and apply advanced engineering solutions to complex problems;
- Review lower level engineering work or assignments;
- Responsible for leading production teams, coordinating multiple discipline activity, and serving as the responsible charge for projects;
- Establish work plan to be applied to a given project;
- Perform as the electrical responsible engineer of record for renewable project work. This includes studies, proposals and execution of the work.
- Actively coordinate projects with all other internal/ external team members;
- Typically responsible for defining project schedules for single discipline or may have responsibility for multiple disciplines;
- Assist project management in the development and review of monthly project reports.
- Responsible for identification of key client interests and drivers on projects;
- Communicate client interests and drivers to project team members and develop approaches to accommodate these concerns in the performance of the work on projects;
- Focus on clients' current needs and situations.
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering from either a recognized accredited program in his/ her home country or the country in which the professional is practicing;
- At least 5 years of related work experience;
- Specific knowledge of solar energy technologies;
- Experience in performing related duties in the solar or related energy industry;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills;
- Ability to communicate clearly and succinctly through formal reports, presentations, memoranda, and email;
- Demonstrated ability to function equally well in collaborative, multi-discipline teams, and self-directed independent assignments;
- Self-motivated person, with an ability to balance multiple projects while working under tight deadlines;
- Experience with utility interconnection procedures and processes and solar production modeling a plus.
About Optimum Energy LLC
The Company specializes in the provision of services in the field of renewable energy. For detailed information about Optimum Energy please visit: http://www.optimumenergy.am/ .