A German-based company, which is developing mobile applications for in-home therapeutic training, is looking for an experienced Elixir (or Ruby) technical expert.
iOS and Android apps, the backend which serves them (written using Elixir), and a website already exist. The project is growing and we need someone who will help the team with further enhancement of the Solution.
Currently, the team consists of 3 developers (1 backend and 2 mobile), a Business Analyst, and a QA engineer.
We hire people not to a project, but to the company. If the project (or your work in it) is over, you go to another project or to a paid “Idle”.
- Further enhancement of the solution implementing its back-end part
- Help team with back-end related requests
- Analysis of non-technical requirements originating from a regulated environment (medical device development)
- Communication with key stakeholders regarding the further enhancement and planning for the solution
- Rich experience in software development
- Knowledge of Elixir or a desire to learn it
- Good communication skills
- Spoken English