* Be a part of a development team and follow agile principles.
* Build Bluetooth LE and Mesh devices.
* Introduce the best practices for our solution.
* Provide a code that meets the quality gates (code documentation, unit tests, code coverage, code quality metrics, etc...).
* Ensure the best possible performance and quality.
* Be ready to learn a lot of new technologies from IoT world.
* Proficiency in C, at least 4 years of experience.
* Proficiency in embedded development.
* Full understanding of product development life cycle.
* Above intermediate level in English.
Nice to know:
* Knowledge of CI/CD platforms and principles.
* Knowledge of Bluetooth stack (Nordic semiconductor preferred).
* Knowledge of firmware testing automation.
* Experience with Zephyr RTOS.