“PicsArt LLC” is looking for a “Engineering Manager”.
- Plan, coordinate, execute, deliver and release the product and its features;
- Help set and fulfill the engineering hiring plan for the team, including sourcing, screening, and interviewing;
- Help set team goals and direction while ensuring that they align with the goals of the larger organization;
- Mentor and grow the team while keeping them engaged and focused on the product and company vision;
- Grow a healthy, collaborative engineering culture in line with the company values;
- Represent the team in planning and product meetings;
- Meet with the rest of the engineering management team to align engineering-wide priorities;
- Advocate and advance modern, agile software development practices and help develop and evangelize great engineering and organizational practices;
- Manage progress, risks, and issues with teams and stakeholders;
- Communicate with stakeholders and the wider community to explain what’s going on.
- BS, MA or PhD in Math, Economics, Statistics, Engineering, Computer Science, or other quantitative field;
- Experience in an engineering management role;
- Experience in Mobile engineering;
- Experience in optimizing software processes to ensure teams are always running efficiently and constantly striving to improve;
- Experience in leading, managing, coaching and mentoring software developers towards delivering timely, high-quality software together with them;
- Experience in an agile development environment;
- Love to develop and grow people and have a track record to do it;
- Highly organized. Worked with many people in a fast-moving company, strong organizational skills—both for yourself and for the team;
- Advanced written and verbal English communication skills.