PicsArt LLC is looking for a Engineering Manager, Web team.
- Support, invest in and develop an incredible team of talented and motivated engineers with clear expectations via practices such as 1:1s, goal setting, and constant feedback;
- Work with the product manager and HR to recruit, manage, and retain talent;
- Create growth opportunities for team members and address gaps via non-technical skills mentoring and performance management. Help make our people shine!
- Create a high performing and positive work environment based on transparency, accountability, and trust;
- Collaborate with the product manager in project planning, dependency management, risk management and continuous process improvement for an optimal flow of value for customers and the business (with appropriate use of metrics);
- Connect with management and other teams to unblock dependencies;
- Provide visibility and transparency to team progress on product initiatives;
- Provide technical mentoring to your team, do code reviews, pair coding;
- Act as a facilitator in technical discussions;
- Support decisions about high-level tech solutions, help your engineers to make the right choice with your development experience.
- 4+ years of direct engineering management experience leading successful and highly-engaged agile teams;
- Experience as a front-end development is a must;
- Working experience with JS, TypeScript, React, Redux, HTML5, CSS3, Webpack, CSS-in-JS;
- Proven experience in optimizing software processes to ensure teams are always running efficiently and constantly striving to improve;
- Strong understanding of application architecture and best practices for front-end development, specifically React framework;
- Knowledge/understanding of git, Docker, REST;
- Familiarity with Jenkins, Node.js, WebAssembly is a plus;
- Capability to design, develop and test front-end application;
- Outstanding problem-solving skills;
- Excellent people management skills;
- Extraordinary organizational, planning and analytical skills;
- Advanced written and verbal English communication skills.