- Provide support to Innovation team to plan and implement entrepreneurial projects for Yerevan and regions;
- Conduct logistics and event management activities to ensure smooth running of all program parts;
- Prepare and store documentation in accordance with financial and legal requirements;
- Maintain and nourish contact with program stakeholders on a regular basis;
- Act in a reactive capacity to identify and solve issues before they become a problem;
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Management, Marketing or related field.
- At least 1 year of work or internship experience.
- Fluent spoken and written communication skills both in Armenian and in English.
- Willingness to work in a fast paced environment.
- Openness to learn and grow with the team.
- Self-directed towards generating excellent work outcomes.
- Ability to take initiative and responsibly to complete tasks in a timely manner.
- Ability to work during evening hours upon need.
About FastFood CJSC
FastFood company is a franchisee of the international food brand KFC.