- Identify the client’s requirements and expectations for each event.
- Liaise with vendors, exhibitors, and stakeholders during the event planning process to ensure everything is in order.
- Manage all event set-up, tear down and follow-up processes.
- Book venues, entertainers, photographers, and schedule speakers.
- Conduct final inspections on the day of the event to ensure everything adheres to the client’s standards.
- Carefully supervise event preparation activities
- Offer solutions to resolve problems in a timely manner
- At least 2 years’ experience as an event coordinator
- Well-organized with excellent multi-tasking abilities
- Outstanding vendor management skills
- Bachelor’s degree in Hospitality Management or Public Relations is preferred.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Knowledge of English and Russian languages
- Outstanding communication and negotiation ability
- Well-organized with multi-tasking skills
- Able to handle stress and remain calm
- Problem-solving ability