Jinishian Memorial Foundation (JMF) is looking for a candidate to fill an open position of Executive Assistant (EA). The EA will perform a variety of organizational and administrative activities benefiting the Organization. JMF is offering an opportunity for new graduates to gain experience working in a nonprofit sector to develop the necessary administrative and other skills for professional development.
- Greet visitors/ guests and provide necessary information;
- Answer telephone(s) and walk-in inquiries;
- Write correspondences in English and Armenian languages;
- Prepare documents and files for meetings, maintain archives;
- Prepare, send and receive letters, and archive duplicates;
- Conduct translations/ interpretations (English, Armenian and Russian);
- Support the administration and program departments in developing written communications to internal and external stakeholders;
- Responsible for database updates and maintenance;
- Possess full information on daily events and activities;
- Perform other administrative tasks and duties as assigned by the immediate Supervisor.
- Graduate degree;
- Strong written and oral communication skills in English, Armenian and Russian languages;
- Computer skills (MS Office);
- Excellent interpersonal and team working skills; responsible and flexible attitude.
About Jinishian Memorial Foundation
Jinishian Memorial Foundation (JMF) is a non-profit organization operating in Armenia since 1996. At present JMF's strategic areas cover the fields of health, civil society, education, community and economic development. For more information, please visi