What do we expect from you?
- Keep up to date the calendar of meetings, including details for events, calls, visits and etc.;
- Record all tasks assigned and committed to in meetings and emails, prioritize tasks to meet deadlines, consistently stay up to date and communicate priorities and urgency effectively;
- Attend certain executive team meetings to know the projects, priorities and deliverables. Take notes of all follow-up actions and keep track of each CEO’s deliverables;
- Review email correspondence to flag the most critical and keep track of changing priorities. Read, route, research and respond to others as needed;
- Work to prepare and draft materials including emails, agendas, meeting minutes, reports, summaries and presentations in a timely and accurate manner;
- Carrying out background research and presenting findings;
- Serve as liaison with the executive team; assist with internal and external communications on behalf of the CEO;
- Welcomes guests by greeting them, in person or on the telephone; answering or directing inquiries;
- Organizing small events and conferences;
- Provides back-up support and assistance as needed for the Office Manager;
- Coordinate all travel and visa arrangements, booking appointments;
- Taking responsibility for accounts and budgets;
- Reconcile credit card statements;
- Performs other duties as assigned.
What do you bring to us?
- Reputation for trustworthiness, tact, confidence, maintaining accuracy in accounting;
- Ability to handle third party confidential information effectively;
- Advanced written and verbal English communication skills;
- Negotiation skills, diplomacy;
- Proficient in time management;
- Have excellent attention to detail and high-level accuracy with documents;
- Ability to take initiative on projects and track of CEO’s action items;
- Multitasking, organizational skills;
- Ability to assess, prioritize and act quickly;
- Learning-based, solution-oriented, tech-savvy and proactive;
- Self-directed, self-motivated and results-driven team player who thrives in a high energy business culture;
- Bachelor’s degree in BA, English and Communications or a related field;
- Strong history of professional work, with 2+ years of relevant work experience.