- Participate in automation framework design and development;
- Prepare, execute and maintain automated test cases;
- Defect tracking and reporting;
- Communicate with clients to clarify business requirements;
- Work closely with software developers to perform early testing on components prior to integration builds.
- At least 2 years of experience in Testing Automation (web testing experience is preferable);
- Intermediate knowledge in scripting using Python;
- Basic knowledge of SQL;
- Working knowledge of Selenium and Git;
- API testing experience,
- Strong knowledge of the testing techniques, methodologies and automation testing tools;
- Upper-intermediate English communication skills, both written and spoken.