Earlyone is looking for a Experienced iOS Developer.
- Design and build advanced app features for the iOS platform;
- Ensure quality and performance of application to specifications;
- Work closely with product management & UX to execute an idea from concept to delivery using excellent software design, coding, & processes;
- Integrate application with backend tools such as cloud, APIs and push notifications;
- Responsible to help maintain code quality, organization and automation;
- Responsible for providing prototypes and proofs of concepts;
- Use encryption tools to safeguard content;
- Design and implement application updates;
- Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency.
- 3+ years of working experience in software development, Swift;
- Solid understanding of the full mobile development life cycle;
- Proficiency with SOLID principles, clean architecture, design patterns;
- Experience working with iOS frameworks such as Core Data, SQLite, Core Animation;
- Knowledge of storyboards, auto layout and xib;
- Experience with REST APIs, JSON;
- Experience with third-party libraries and Cocoa-Pods;
- Proficiency with GCD (grand central dispatch);
- Experience with memory management;
- Familiar with Apple's design principles and interface guidelines;
- Good knowledge of English language will be considered as a plus.