- Design, develop and support new and existing business solutions;
- Participate in all steps of the software project from design to integration;
- Create and maintain SQL queries, stored procedures, triggers and views;
- Work in a team or individually in all phases of the software development life-cycle;
- Learn and be up-to-date with latest technologies and constantly upgrade ongoing projects.
- More than 3 years of work experience in C# and principles of .NET platform;
- Professional skills in OOP and OOD and knowledge of design patterns;
- Experience in data access technologies (ADO.NET, LINQ, Entity Framework);
- At least 3 year of experience in using web service technologies (WCF, REST)
- Work experience with SQL database design and programming;
- Strong knowledge of ASP.NET MVC and Web API;
- Experience in .NET Core is an advantage;
- Experience with Authentication/Authorization technologies is an advantage (OAuth 2, IdentityServer, Tokens)
- Knowledge of Typescript, Angular 2+ is an advantage;
- Familiarity with Agile Software Development is an advantage;
- Good English communication skills, both written and spoken.