Tumo is currently seeking an Expert Revit Architectural Documenter at various levels of experience to join its growing, young and dynamic team based in Yerevan. The projects vary in scale and location from local to international Tumo centers, where he/ she will be working with major international architects. Tumo seeks a talented Revit Architect who can use his/ her skill to develop design concepts, explore design iterations, understand concepts relating to consultant coordination and can document on a high level. This role requires a collaborative approach to ensure the best solutions are achieved for each project. The successful candidate will be fluent with Revit and able to provide support in the design of very unique educational environments. The ideal candidate is dedicated, eager, self-motivated and works well under pressure. This role will report to the Head of Construction and requires the successful applicant to be located in Yerevan.
- Draft interior and exterior architectural construction documents and detailing in Revit to LOD 450;
- BIM, Revit component and family modeling;
- BIM documentation to international standards;
- Understand construction methodologies and detailing;
- Prepare and present design details for selections and finishes;
- Prepare Joinery, doors and windows, shop drawings;
- Clash detection and coordination;
- Prepare working drawings at various stages of the project lifecycle;
- Annotate (notes and call-outs) and dimension construction drawings to fully explain the architectural intent, suitable for tender/ pricing purposes;
- Prepare take-offs from Revit that will inform the formation of the BOQ.
- Strong attention to detail and focus on accuracy with work;
- Excellent knowledge of Revit and BIM collaborative tools;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and focus on accuracy with work;
- Proficiency in Armenian language;
- Photoshop and 3D rendering skills, as well as hand drawing/ sketching, are highly desirable.
About Tumo Center for Creative Technologies
Tumo is an after-school learning center where teenagers acquire digital media skills free of charge. Thousands of students attend Tumo on a regular basis and participate in its innovative, self-paced program. Its educational framework is based on a proprietary platform that promotes learning through interactive game-like levels, exposing users to increasingly challenging activities. Tumo's educational methodology is based on a large set of self-instructional activities that each of the Center's students assembles into a personal learning plan in the areas of animation, game development, web development and filmmaking. To learn more about the Tumo Center for Creative Technologies, please visit: www.tumo.org