The instructor will be teaching in a vibrant academic environment and will have the flexibility to introduce own initiative in designing the course structure. The ICARE will assist the lecturer with relevant teaching materials and books. The research interests and initiatives of the successful candidate will be welcomed by the ICARE. Classes will be conducted with the following time distribution:
- Teach in English Business Statistics course;
- Mentor and advise the students.
- At least a master's degree appropriate to the academic discipline;
- Strong teaching capability;
- At least 2 years of professional experience in teaching;
- Relevant industry experience is preferred;
- Proficiency in English language;
- Excellent presentation skills;
- Excellent communication skills;
- High sense of responsibility;
- Good computer skills;
- Experience using Moodle platform.