The Field Assistant’s primary role is to implement the project in the field under the leadership of The Field Coordinator. He/ she works directly with displaced people, host communities and social institutions. He/ she is expected to continually inform the Field Coordinator about the progress and changing conditions in the field. The Field Assistant reports to the Field Coordinator based in Yerevan and works closely with other relevant PIN staff.
- Organize and conduct individual meetings with beneficiaries;
- Distribute the aid to beneficiaries;
- Collect information relevant for project implementation from communities and administration;
- Cooperate with and assist partners of the project such as local administration and volunteer groups;
- Support field coordinator in planning and implementing of the project;
- Continuously inform the management about progress in project implementation, prepare reports about the situation in field;
- Archive acquired and entrusted documents and materials in proper manner;
- Take on other duties when assigned by program managers.
The Employer stipulates the right to assign the Employee any other kind of work derived from his specialization. In case of urgent work and suchlike the Employee may be asked to work overtime as well as during public and other holidays with relevant compensation.
- Secondary school education;
- At least 1 year of relevant professional experience.
- Previous experience in community work;
- Approachable, good listener able to build and maintain effective relationships with colleagues, team members and external partners at the community level;
- Ability to manage time, prioritize tasks, respond quickly to requests;
- Reliable and self-reliant personality.
About People in Need Czech NGO Representative Office in Armenia
People in Need is a Czech non-governmental organization that provides relief aid and development assistance, while working to defend human rights and democratic freedom. It is one of the largest relief and development organizations in Central/Eastern Eur