ICARE – Armenia/ Agribusiness Teaching Center accepts applications for a faculty position for Financial Analysis course at the Undergraduate Agribusiness Program, beginning February 2021. The Instructor will be teaching in a vibrant academic environment and will have a flexibility to introduce own initiative in designing the course structure. Classes will be conducted 3 times per week, class time is 50 minutes. The ICARE will assist the lecturer with relevant teaching materials and books. The research interests and initiatives of the successful candidate will be welcomed by the ICARE.
- Teach Financial Analysis course in English language;
- Mentor and advise the students.
- At least a master’s degree appropriate to the academic discipline;
- Demonstrated strong teaching capability;
- At least 2 years of professional experience in teaching;
- Relevant industry experience is preferred;
- Proficiency in English language;
- Excellent presentation skills;
- Excellent communication skills;
- High sense of responsibility;
- Good computer skills;
- Experience using Moodle platform.