IDeA Foundation is looking for a Financial Analyst to join its team.
- Manage accounting operations;
- Coordinate and direct the preparation of the budget and financial forecasts and report variances;
- Create monthly and annual reports to identify results, trends, and financial forecasts;
- Manage cash flow by tracking transactions and regularly reviewing internal reports;
- Ensure quality control over financial transactions and financial reporting;
- Support Project team in providing ad-hoc reports;
- Responsible for the contracts’ financial review;
- Support the project team in preparing of grant guidelines;
- Process the grant and support scheme;
- Oversee the financial performance of grants;
- Develop and document business processes and accounting policies to maintain and strengthen internal controls.
- Master's degree in Finance, Accounting, or in a related field;
- At least 3 years of similar work experience;
- ACCA, CIMA or equivalent international certificate is preferred;
- Experience in creating financial statements and presentations;
- Knowledge of the Armenian tax legislation;
- Excellent knowledge of Armenian, English and Russian languages;
- Advanced MS Office skills, particularly Excel;
- High attention to detail;
- Analytical skills;
- Problem-solving skills.
About IDeA Foundation
IDeA Foundation (Initiatives for Development of Armenia) is a charitable foundation fostering the transition of Armenians from survival to prosperity aimed mindset. IDeA's 5 focus areas are Infrastructure development, Country brand development, Cultural