Are you GAME to JUMP INTO MAGENTA and be our new Group Financial Audit Team Lead?
SoftConstruct is on a search for a new player to join our team.
Do you like to learn hard, work hard and play hard?
Is magenta your favorite color?
Do you imagine better things, technologies, future?
If you answered “Yes” to at least two of these questions then we might be a great fit for you.
- Oversee the day-to-day operations and guidance for the workgroup
- Sets work priorities and monitors progress
- Distribute and balances workload among employees in accordance with established workflow or job specialization to include coordinating assignments and audit activities of others such as planning, reviewing and monitoring of work
- Coordinate and maintains a system of quality control to ensure compliance with applicable auditing standards
- Examine the management operations, internal control systems and accounting records for adequacy
- Provide input on team member performance for evaluation purposes
- Recommend and advises management regarding changes in business processes and accounting and management procedures
- Assess compliance by testing whether the stated controls are working as prescribed, consistently and continuously
- Review and assesses the effectiveness, efficiency, confidentiality, integrity, availability, compliance and reliability of information systems and the data therein
- Ensure that working papers contain adequate evidence to support conclusions and adhere to standards
- Perform follow up audits on recommendations from prior audit reports
- Meet the deadlines prescribed in the planning memorandum of the audit engagement
- Perform other related work as assigned
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting/Audit or Business Administration`
- 2+ years financial audit. Accounting experience is an advantage
- Knowledge of auditing and control practices
- Managing audit projects
- Communicating in English with group internal and external team members both verbal and written
- Identifying and resolving problems by using strong analytical techniques, innovative approaches and taking initiative in preventing and solving problems
- Ability quickly and accurately review data from multiple sources
- Ability to work with all levels of the organization, from employees to head of division
- Ability to train, lead, assign and prioritize work of team members
- Ability to create an environment that fosters excellent performance by demonstrating a high level of integrity, strong work ethic and commitment to meet deadlines
- Professional appearance and behavior
- Strong analytical skills
- Demonstrated proficiency with Microsoft Word and Excel
- Fluency in English and Russian