- Establish, develop and manage the Company's financial partnership strategy.
- Establish strategy on how to collaborate with the existing and potential partner banks/credit organizations.
- Create long term partnerships with new banks/credit organizations.
- Get agreement over co-branded card issueing, by keeping card transactions' history and balance in Telcell Wallet as an advantage.
- Negotiate on commission agreements with partner banks/credit organizations.
- Develop online loan providing system in Telcell Wallet, create a platform for credit competition.
- Investigate competitors and the market itself, to come up with new and effective ideas over Telcell Wallet improvement.
- Handle other relevant activities that may come up.
- Bachelor or Master Degree in business management, economics or in other relevant field.
- Basic knowledge of fintech field, of payment systems and electronic money.
- At least 5 and more years' of relevant experience is a must.
- Excellent negotiations and communication skills.
- Practical examples/cases of financial partnership developments.
- Excellent knowledge in written and verbal English, Russian and Armenian languages.
- Computer literacy.
- Ability to work within deadlines, under pressure and in a few directions simultaneously.
- Willingness to integrate into a big rhythmic team.
- Group work ability and willingness.
- Adherence to higher ethical working standards such as honesty, dedication and responsibility; innovative thinking skills, confidentiality and political neutrality.