“Theopharma” is looking for a “Financial specialist”.
- Responsible for recording, maintaining, and reconciling the financial obligations of the company
- Compiling and presenting reports, budgets, business plans and financial statements
- Calculate and transfer staff salaries
- Creating periodic reports, such as balance sheets, profit & income statements, etc.
- Manage all accounting transactions
- Monitoring tax legislation changes
- Other duties related to the accounting areas in the company
- Bachelor’s degree in Economics or Accountancy
- At least 3 years experience in a relevant filed
- Excellent knowledge and experience in AS-Accountant and e-Invoicing
- Excellent knowledge of RA tax and labor legislations, accounting standards
- Accounting qualification will be an advantage
- Good knowledge of English and Russian languages
- Highly organized with a strong attention to detail, clarity, accuracy and conciseness
- Advanced proficiency in MS Office (including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook)