- Determining the structure and design of web pages.
- Making design choices ensuring user experience.
- Developing features to enhance the user experience.
- Striking a balance between functional and aesthetic design.
- Building reusable code for future use.
- Utilizing a variety of markup languages to write web pages.
- Maintaining brand consistency throughout design.
- Understanding of key design principles.
- Proficiency with HTML, CSS.
- Knowledge of SASS/LESS.
- Knowledge of responsive and adaptive design.
- Good understanding of web application cycle.
- Good English skills.
- Graphic design skills are a high plus
- Knowledge of Bootstrap, Material design or any others will be a plus.