ICLT is seeking a highly-motivated and qualified Front Office Executive. The incumbent will be expected to provide front office support along with maintaining the Company’s administrative operations.
Front Office Support:
- Provide high-level customer service;
- Handle the flow of customers and follow up with the services rendered;
- Act in accordance with the rules and policies set in the Company;
- Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Data Processing and Management:
- Provide administrative support across the Organization;
- Maintain continuity among work teams by documenting and communicating actions;
- Draft/ check/ store various documents required by the management: customer accounts, groups tracking, feedback forms, questionnaires, etc.
- Work closely with the academic staff across the school;
- Maintain a tidy and organized work area;
- Supervise school resources;
- Organize various in-house and outdoor projects;
- Complete other tasks as assigned by the Director of the school.
- Excellent customer care skills;
- Computer literacy and quick learning skills;
- Ability to organize, multitask, prioritize and work under pressure;
- Advanced knowledge of English language;
- Collaborative work style;
- Energetic and motivated personality.