CoinStats is looking for a hard-working Full Stack Developer to join our fast-growing team.
About the Company
Founded in 2017, CoinStats has the vision to become a pioneer in the crypto world, a platform that satisfies all crypto finance needs. At the moment CoinStats provides 1,000,000 monthly active users the ability to view and manage their cryptocurrency holdings in real-time from over 400 exchange and wallet providers, all in one place. We build CoinStats to save time for millions of investors and traders. Recently, CoinStats raised $1.2 million pre-seed round of funding from investors that include Imperii Capital as well as Stefan Cohen and Jonathan Weiner. Being currently one of the leading portfolio managers in the market, we are building a strong team aiming to become a billion-dollar company.
What You’ll Do
- Partner with Product and Design to own and drive growth in organic user attraction, engagement, conversion, and brand appeal through the company's most important public web properties
- Out-perform rivals and internal teams on website technical performance, business impact, and ability to engage and influence users
- Rapidly test, iterate, and measure features and growth opportunities
- Develop and contribute to a component-based architecture based on Node.js and React.js and delivering highly-performant and accessible user experiences to visitors and customers.
What You’ll Need
- Proficient in building full-stack applications on Node.js, React.js
- Expertise in measuring and improving web application performance
- Excellent written and verbal English communication skills
- Strong communication and collaboration skills
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
- Familiarity with Relational and Document Oriented Databases
- Familiarity with various design and architectural patterns
- Experience building reliable, scalable software in a cross-functional team environment that has been successfully delivered to customers.