PicsArt LLC is looking for a Full-Stack Engineer, AI Team.
- Develop functional, performant and scalable web applications with React and Python/NodeJS;
- Create high-quality code that is scalable, reliable and reusable;
- Write unit/integration tests to ensure the high quality of the application;
- Analyze the product design complexity, plan workload, communicate risks;
- Participate in the full software development lifecycle, including development, code reviews, testing, and production deployment;
- Develop new user-facing features;
- Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs;
- Work closely with stakeholders, PM’s and Researchers to deliver new features.
- BS/MA degree in a highly quantitative field or equivalent;
- Experience with Python/NodeJS, Python is preferred;
- Experience with ReactJS and NodeJS;
- Experience with JSS, SASS, JSX;
- Experience with Redux;
- Experience with RESTful web services;
- Experience with document-oriented databases such as MongoDB;
- Experience with key-value databases such as Redis;
- Experience with building microservices is a big plus;
- Experience with build tools, such as Webpack, Gulp is a plus;
- Knowledge of design principles of high-performance scalable applications is a plus;
- Good knowledge of one relational or non-relational database;
- Good knowledge of data structures and algorithms.
- Self–motivated, work well independently or as part of a team;
- Advanced written and verbal English communication skills.
- JSS, SASS, JSX;
- NodeJS/Python is preferred;
- MongoDB, Redis;
- Restful web services;
- Google Cloud Platform.