“Fyllo” is looking for a “Full Stack Engineer”.
WHAT YOU ARE GOING TO DO
- Participate in all the steps of the software project, from design to integration.
- Write clean structured and reliable code and understanding someone else's code
- Work with a team of developers to build, implement, and deploy new complex applications of the software development life cycle.
- Develop applications in accordance with given specifications.
- Design, build, and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable code.
- Read, understand and modify the existing code.
- Work in accordance with deadlines.
- Identify bottlenecks and bugs, and devise solutions to mitigate and address these issues.
- Help maintain code quality, organization, and automatization.
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR / KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS
- University degree in Computer Science or a related field.
- 3+ years of industry experience.
- Good knowledge of Microsoft .NET technology stack (C# / .NET, ASP.NET MVC, Web APIs), SQL databases (Microsoft SQL Server, or any other) and NoSql databases (MongoDb and any other).
- Knowledge and experience of NodeJS.
- Understanding of fundamental design principles for building a scalable application.
- Strong communication and technical writing skills.
- Experience with Git, unit testing, debugging, profiling, Visual Studio, JIRA, and other tools that are typically used by developers on Microsoft technology stack.
- Good English language skills (written and verbal).
- Team working skills.
- Ability to learn new languages and technologies easily.