A unique opportunity for a Full Stack Developer! Our software engineering team is building new and innovative web applications, backed by an ever-growing network of distributed services, to upset the rapidly growing Financial Advice business. The software we develop is key in managing over $110 billion worth of investments globally but will also be used by and impact customer all around the world, from Australia to London, Dubai and Hong Kong. Our goal is to continually build on our core financial engine, while delivering a modern and dynamic web experience for our users. Our tech team is expanding, which means as an experienced developer, you will work alongside other experienced developers to extend our core engine and main product line. You will be working across a complex and rich, yet relatively modern, financial services engine where the database tiers play a key role, and you will have opportunities to work on green-field applications as well as being able to build on and influence the ongoing direction of existing legacy systems while having plenty of opportunities to learn and improve your understanding of different technologies. We offer a fantastic working environment in our Yerevan office and a unique opportunity for team members to broaden their knowledge, improve their skills and further their career.
- Authors clean, scalable, modular, secure, well-structured, and testable code
- Reads, understands and modifies the existing code
- Designs and implements microservices with thoughtfully defined APIs
- Takes ownership of designed services and platform components from conception through to delivery
- Consistently delivers on Sprint commitments & agreed upon timelines by the team.
- Adheres to all industry best practices and standards for Agile/Scrum Frameworks adopted by the Organization including but not limited to daily stand-ups, grooming, planning, retrospectives, sprint reviews, demos, and analytics.
- Work with the local and global teams;
- Share knowledge and experience with colleagues, mentor and lead junior team members
- Support operational aspects of the technology platform
- At least 5 years of experience in software development
- Understanding of object-oriented programming
- Strong capabilities with .NET framework
- Deep understanding of C# language facilities
- Good experience with API development
- Experience working with SQL server (T-SQL, stored procedures, DDL / DML, ADO.NET, linq to sql),
- NoSQL (RavenDB) experience is a big advantage
- Knowledge of Angular would be an advantage
- Experience with the Microsoft development stack, including TFS, Visual Studio, GITUnderstanding of finance/ investment technologies is preferableExposure to an Agile Development Methodology would be beneficial
- Strong analytical and problem-solving abilities
- Strong work ethic and a team player
- Fluency in English language
About Praemium RA LLC
Praemium is a wealth management solution provider with offices in Australia, the UK, Jersey, Armenia, Hong Kong and Shenzhen. The Company administers in excess of 300,000 investor accounts covering approximately 80 billion dollars in funds globally, and