Praemium RA LLC is looking for a Full Stack .Net Developer.
- Authors clean, scalable, modular, secure, well-structured, and testable code
- Reads, understands and modifies the existing code
- Designs and implements microservices with thoughtfully defined APIs
- Takes ownership of designed services and platform components from conception through to delivery
- Consistently delivers on Sprint commitments & agreed upon timelines by the team.
- Adheres to all industry best practices and standards for Agile/Scrum Frameworks adopted by the Organization including but not limited to daily stand-ups, grooming, planning, retrospectives, sprint reviews, demos, and analytics.
- Work with the local and global teams;
- Share knowledge and experience with colleagues, mentor and lead junior team members
- Support operational aspects of the technology platform
- At least 5 years of experience in software development
- Understanding of object-oriented programming
- Strong capabilities with .NET framework
- Deep understanding of C# language facilities
- Good experience with API development
- Experience working with SQL server (T-SQL, stored procedures, DDL / DML, ADO.NET, linq to sql),
- NoSQL (RavenDB) experience is a big advantage
- Knowledge of Angular would be an advantage
- Experience with the Microsoft development stack, including TFS, Visual Studio, GITUnderstanding of finance/ investment technologies is preferableExposure to an Agile Development Methodology would be beneficial
- Strong analytical and problem-solving abilities
- Strong work ethic and a team player
- Fluency in English language
About Praemium RA LLC
Praemium is a wealth management solution provider with offices in Australia, the UK, Jersey, Armenia, Hong Kong and Shenzhen. The Company administers in excess of 300,000 investor accounts covering approximately 80 billion dollars in funds globally, and