Odessi Group Armenian branch is looking for a Full Stack Software Developer to join its team. He/ she will be responsible for developing complex and multilingual websites. Ultimately, the perfect candidate should have experience with PHP and WordPress and is willing to excel in a diverse and complex work environment. English language knowledge at an intermediate level or higher is required.
- Develop custom WordPress sites;
- Develop web-based PHP sites;
- Closely collaborate with the Design, Marketing and Sales departments;
- Lead the entire plugin development life cycle right from concept stage to delivery and post launch support;
- Optimize and improve the existing codebase for maintenance and scale;
- Use test driven development and acceptance tests to ensure feature quality;
- Coordinate with the development team and project managers for status updates and progress as well as technical issues that may arise.
- Middle, Middle+ or Senior level of English language;
- At least 2 years of experience in Web development;
- Strong knowledge and experience with PHP web frameworks;
- Experience and knowledge of WordPress themes and templates;
- Understanding the fully synchronous behavior of PHP;
- Understanding accessibility and security compliance;
- Experience in developing responsive websites;
- Time management skills; a detail-oriented, hardworking person, with the ability to work under pressure; quick learner.