About the company
FINCA Armenia is one of the leading credit organizations in Armenia, with over 400 employees and 30 branches across all the regions in Armenia. FINCA Armenia is part of the US-based FINCA Impact Finance network, a group of 20 microfinance institutions and banks operating worldwide. Being a global trendsetter in the microfinance industry, FINCA Impact Finance provides socially responsible financial services and enables low-income individuals and communities to invest in their futures.
We are looking for an experienced Full Stack Software Engineer to join our agile team. Depending on candidate’s seniority/experience, we will consider also Senior Full Stack Software Engineer with respective competitive offer.
- Design and develop new features for our financial products and services
- Optimize and enhance our software with new, efficient algorithms and modern software technologies
- Work with a team of highly motivated professionals on solutions for specified financial platforms, writing clean code
- Ensure that our software is stable and runs efficiently on different platforms
- Recommend improvements to architecture and technologies to further enhance the products and services reliability, maintainability and efficiency
- Mentor and coach interns and junior developers
- University degree in the appropriate field of studies
- At least 2 years of practical experience in web application development, at least 1 year of practical experience in working on highly scaled production environment
- Solid knowledge of C# and .NET. Knowledge of .NET CORE is preferable
- Understanding of Clean Code and Design Patterns for object-orientated programming
- Knowledge of English, both on communication and technical level
About FINCA UCO CJSC
FINCA CJSC is a universal credit organization, operating in Armenia for more than 15 years. With headquarters in Washington, DC, FINCA reaches over 1,8 million clients through its 23 subsidiaries in Africa, Eurasia, the Middle East and South Asia, and La