1.Develop strategic marketing plans including pricing and promotional planning and plan and maintain a budget for all transformer products and coordinate with product specialists to evaluate all commercial specifications and ensure compliance to same.
2. Coordinate with global managers and prepare strategies to achieve growth in markets, assist customers to evaluate product scope and processes, and ensure best practices for all product lines and associate tools and processes.
3. Analyze all business improvement plans and recommend changes if required, monitor all application and product trends and develop appropriate product innovation and provide optimal training to staff on all marketing tools for special projects.
4. Administer the life cycle of all global marketing initiatives and prepare effective strategies to position all processes according to business unit requirements and ensure optimal support to all global strategies.
5. Prepare strategies for all third-party resale and participate in the acquisition of all ingredients on the global front and evaluate brand performance and develop expansion plans accordingly in coordination with the channel and country managers.
6. Develop and maintain relationships with all marketing teams and develop effective strategies for individual countries and maintain knowledge on all customer markets and prepare innovative plans for all businesses.
7. Collaborate with the global communication and advertising department to design various communication strategies, prepare reports and resolve all issues in the global marketing sphere.
8. Monitor user experience and improve packaging in global markets to enhance same, develop strategies to analyze future requirements for new products and assist to prepare appropriate market strategies to get efficient return on investments.
9. Collaborate with and research and development team and develop cost control strategies across all product lines and manage all communications for product benefits and resolve all issues and complaints of customers.
10. Administer everyday activities of product line, perform analysis on same and prepare product strategies and promotional plans to provide support to marketing team.
- 4+ years of marketing experience.
- BA or BS degree from an accredited university, MBA is a plus.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with best-in-class power-point deck presentation skills for content and design.
- Detail-oriented with strong analytical skills.
- Able to think strategically and creatively, conceptualize and implement new ideas.
- Proactive problem-solving skills.
- Must be an excellent team player with the ability to build, foster and nurture relationships with members of cross-functional teams.
- Able to prioritize and manage multiple projects simultaneously in a fast-paced environment. High level of ownership, accountability, and initiative.