ICARE – Armenia/ Agribusiness Teaching Center accepts applications for a faculty position for Global Supply Chain Management course at the Master of Agribusiness Program (MAB). The Instructor will be teaching in a vibrant academic environment and will have a flexibility to introduce own initiative in designing the course structure. Classes will be conducted in the evening hours, 3 times per week for total of 4 hours, including one-hour lab session. The ICARE will assist the lecturer with relevant teaching materials and books. The research interests and initiatives of the successful candidate will be welcomed by the ICARE.
- Teach Global Supply Chain Management course in English language;
- Mentor and advise the students.
- At least a master’s degree appropriate to the academic discipline;
- Demonstrated strong teaching capability;
- At least 2 years of teaching experience;
- Previous work experience in economic fields is preferred;
- Proficiency in English language;
- Excellent presentation skill;
- Excellent communication skills;
- High sense of responsibility;
- Good computer skills;
- Experience using Moodle platform.