- Generate and translate abstract concepts to wireframes;
- Design user interfaces based on the functional requirements;
- Introduce, support and encourage compliance with UX/UI best practices;
- Prepare and present rough drafts to internal teams and key stakeholders;
- Work closely with product stakeholders;
- Support implementation and respond to day-to-day requests from developers, product manager, team leads and the Business Development Director;
- Regularly deliver design solutions for approval in a timely manner;
- Deliver production ready design and assets;
- Design and preparation of Presentation slides, Social Media banners and other relevant materials;
- Design printing materials such as business cards, flyers, posters, etc. for Company needs;
- Maintain compliance with all Company policies and procedures;
- Perform other tasks as assigned.
- University degree in Graphic Design, Art or related field;
- At least five years of experience as a Graphic and UI/UX Designer or similar role;
- Up-to-date knowledge of design software’s like Adobe XD, Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop;
- Strong understanding of UX design methods and techniques;
- Solid portfolio of professional UI/UX design works for both web and mobile platforms;
- Excellent understanding of development processes;
- Strong communication skills to collaborate with both internal and external teams;
- A team player with ability to work independently too;
- Multi-tasking and time-management skills, with the ability to prioritize tasks;
- Good knowledge of English.
About ClinSoft LLC
ClinSoft LLC is an IT-based company which implements the projects of EMMES Corporation. For more information about the Company and the projects it develops, please visit: www.emmes.com.