You will be a thought leader in the company:
- Bringing our brand identity to life through beautiful, bold, and creative designs.
- Graphic design for marketing materials, including designing creative banners and illustrations for online content marketing, infographics, marketing brochures, and company presentations.
- Driving graphic design best case practices, processes, and standards throughout the company.
- Supporting our growth teams online and offline marketing positioning.
- We will rely on your design leadership and ingenuity to stay up to date on the latest graphic design.
- Proven graphic design experience & demonstrable design skills with a portfolio.
- Knowledge of marketing for a graphic designer would also be a plus point.
- Positive attitude, independent, inner drive to become successful
- Proficiency in Photoshop, Illustrator, Sketch, Figma, or other visual design
- Good verbal and written communication skills in English. Ability to talk to international clients.
- Proactive, confident, doesn’t shy away from responsibility, take full ownership.
- Interest to work on multiple global corporate and startup projects, across different industries in an agency.
- Ability to coordinate and communicate with diverse teams and individuals (e.g CEO, head of content, content manager, talent manager, etc)
- Ability to solve problems creatively and effectively.
- The ability to present your designs and sell your solutions to various stakeholders is an advantage.
- Minimum 5 years of professional work experience with at least 2 years in a similar industry.
- Experience working in an Agile/Scrum development process is an advantage.
- Experience with working with clients is a plus.
- Experience with working in a product or software agency is a plus.
- Relevant education.