- take the design “brief” to record requirements and clients needs;
- work with a wide range of media and use graphic design software;
- think creatively and develop new design concepts, graphics and layouts;
- prepare rough drafts and present your ideas;
- work as part of a team with copywriters, designers, stylists, executives etc.
- collaborate with a team of Developers and Marketing for making the content better;
- stay up to date on emerging technologies․
- proven graphic designing experience (1+ years);
- possession of creative flair, versatility, conceptual/visual ability and originality;
- demonstrable graphic design skills with a strong portfolio;
- ability to interact, communicate and present ideas;
- up to date with industry leading software and technologies (In Design, Illustrator, Dreamweaver, Photoshop etc);
- fluency in English (is a plus).
Renderforest, which supports Wildek, is online video production platform helping individuals and businesses create broadcast videos online. So far 2,5 million videos have been created with over 1 million users. The Company currently has 30 team members.