- Create visual elements such as logos, original images, and illustrations to help deliver a message.
- Use digital illustration, photo editing software, and layout software to create designs.
- Design signs, books, magazine covers, annual reports, advertisements, and other communication materials.
- Incorporate changes recommended by art directors into final designs.
- Review designs for errors before printing or publishing them
- Produce drafts for review and make revisions based on the feedback received.
- Review final productions for errors and ensure that final prints reflect client specifications.
- Fluent in English.
- Proven graphic designing experience of minimum for four years
- A strong portfolio of illustrations or other graphics
- Familiarity with design software and technologies (such as InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop)
- A keen eye for aesthetics and details
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work methodically and meet deadlines
- Degree in Design, Fine Arts or related field is a big plus